In this article, we will show you how you can clone objects in a picture.
- Launch inPixio Photo Studio.
- Open the Photo Eraser module.
- Click Open... to choose the photo you want to edit.
- Choose the Cloning tool and click on the Source Point.
- You can adjust the Brush Size and Feather settings. Feather setting makes the edges of your brush softer allowing you to blend the objects into the background easily.
- You can switch on/off the Aligned option. It will affect the movement of the source point. If it's switched off the source point will stay in one place.
- Move the target cursor to the area you want to duplicate and click to capture the source point.
- Then move the cloned image to the area where you want to place it. Click and drag the cursor to clone the object.
- Click on the diskette icon when you are done to save the result.