In this article, we will show you how you can add text to a photo.
Note: This feature is only available in the Pro version of inPixio Photo Studio Mac.
- Launch inPixio Photo Studio.
- Open the Photo Editor module.
- Click Open... to choose the photo you want to edit.
- Choose the Text tool in the right-side panel.
- Click on the image to add the text box.
- You can change the size of the text box by dragging the white squares that surround it.
- Click on the bin icon to remove the text box.
- To rotate the text box click and drag the curved arrow icon.
- You can move the text box by clicking and dragging the 4 arrows icon.
- Select the font in the dropdown in the right-hand panel.
- You can set the font size by dragging the slider.
- Choose the text style - bold, italics, or underlined and the text alignment.
- Click on the color box to select the font color from the pallet or use the eyedropper tool to pick a color.
- Change the font opacity by moving the slider or picking the percentage.
- You can add the text box fill color and select its opacity.
- Choose the border color, border opacity, and thickness. If you do not want to have a border, set the thickness to zero.