In this article, we will show you how you can crop a photo with inPixio Photo Studio Mac.
- Launch inPixio Photo Studio.
- Open the Photo Cutter module.
- Click Open... to choose the photo you want to edit.
- Choose the Crop tool on the right-side panel.
- Your photo will be covered with the gridlines. You can drag the edge or corner of the gridline to change the crop frame.
- You can choose the format for your photo.
- You can change the orientation of your photo by choosing landscape or portrait.
- You can change the symmetry or rotate your image.
- Click the Crop button when you are ready to crop the photo.