In this article, we will show you how to create and save a picture with a transparent background.
- Launch inPixio Photo Studio.
- Open the Photo Cutter module.
- Click Open... to choose the photo you want to edit.
- Using the red marker tool draw a line on the area you want to erase.
- You can adjust the brush size, quality, and edge blur settings by moving the sliders.
You may need to adjust your brush size depending on the area you're working with. It helps to start with a larger brush to remove most of the background, then select a smaller brush size to come back for detailed work around the edges.
- If you accidentally start to paint over the object you want to keep, select the green marker tool to adjust it.
- After you’ve removed the background and are ready to save, click on the diskette icon in the top panel.
- Enter the name of your photo and choose the location. Click Save.
- Your photo will be saved in PNG format with a transparent background.