In this article, we will show you how to recover the area that you want to keep while cutting out.
You can find the instructions for the following software versions:
inPixio Photo Studio 12
- To adjust the cutout, open the Adjustments section -> Selection -> click on the Edit Selection.
- Choose the Foreground option and mark the area you want to keep.
- For example, the flower's stem was automatically recognized and marked as background. To recover this area we marked it with green using the Foreground tool.
inPixio Photo Studio 11
- If the parts that you would like to keep are removed, use the Subject to keep tool.
- Mark the area you want to recover with green. Adjust the brush size as needed.