On Windows 10 please run Windows Update (http://www.windows10forums.com/articles/check-for-updates-in-windows-10.20/) and apply all Important and optional updates (excluding language packs) available for your computer's system.
When the installation is completed, shut down (do not restart it) the computer. Upon booting up please check for Windows Updates again, apply if any. In addition, make sure the computer protection program’s virus signature database is updated to its latest release.
Then, please reinstall inPixio Photo software from scratch:
- Remove it from the control panel program's list (or by using Revo Uninstaller tool here).
- Restart your PC.
- Turn off UAC - click here to read about it.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus protection program.
- Download the setup file from your purchase confirmation email by clicking with the right-hand-side mouse button on this link and select the option Save Target/Link As.
- Initiate installation by executing the program as Administrator.
- Using the copy-paste method please introduce the license key when prompted.
Don't run the software after the installation is finalized. Instead, after successful installation turn on all system shields, remove Revo Uninstaller, and restart the computer. Then click using the right-hand-side mouse button on top of the inPixio Photo software shortcut icon on the desktop and select the option Run as Administrator (if such option is not present press Properties then select option Compatibility and tick the box in the section Privilege Level or Settings, then save and close with OK). This should help the program to start normally.
In case you keep experiencing difficulties, please contact our technical support directly.