In this article, we'll explain how to uninstall inPixio Photo Studio.
Step 1 - Close open applications
- Close the inPixio Photo Studio software.
Step 2 - Open the Control Panel
- Open the Start Menu.
- Locate and open the Control Panel.
- Click on Program and Features.
The Uninstall or change a program section in Programs and Features will open.
- Select inPixio Photo Studio and click on the Uninstall button.
The uninstallation manager will be opened.
Step 3 - Uninstall inPixio Photo Studio
- Choose Remove.
- Click Remove to proceed.
You'll see the window below once inPixio Photo Studio has been successfully uninstalled.
- Click on Finish to finalize.
In case of any issue, please contact our customer support.
You can send us a message by clicking on the Contact us button on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.