Our software is 100% clean of viruses and malware applications.
The report from your antivirus/firewall is what is known as a false positive. If you read the report of your protection software, you will notice that the application is flagged as PUP (Potentially unwanted program) not malware or virus. That's the result of the aggressive settings of the antivirus/firewall software.
To amend the situation and install your inPixio software successfully, we would recommend the following steps:
- Run Windows Update and apply all Important and optional updates, language packs can be excluded.
- Shut your computer down upon completion and start it all over again.
- Please check for any remaining updates after Windows loads up.
- Make sure your antivirus database is up to date.
- Exclude the installation file from the scan route of the antivirus/firewall software.
If you need more help, please send us a message.
You can send us a message by clicking on Contact us on our main support page.
*You will need to enter your email address. A security code will be sent to you. Enter the code and click on Validate. You will then be able to open a request.