With inPixio Photo Focus you can enhance the depth of focus of your images.
- Launch inPixio Photo Focus.
- Click Open to choose a photo from your PC.
- On the right-hand side, you can see all the tools available for you to use: Presets, Crop, Adjustments, Tone Curves, Sharpness, Creative Blur, and Vignetting.
- Click on the Preset category to expand it.
- Here you can find 5 presets for different types of photos.
You can create your own preset consisting of preferred tools and features. First, you need to apply all the needed adjustments to the photo.
- Open the Adjustments panel to enhance the photo.
- Use the Sharpness tool if needed.
- Apply Creative blur to focus on the main subject of your photo.
- You can choose between several types of blur - Linear, Radial, and Creative.
- Adjust the Midpoint and Blur settings to your liking.
- You can reposition the blur by dragging it around the photo.
- At any time, you can click on the Side-by-side view to check the before and after photos.
- Once you're happy with the result, you can click on the plus icon in the Preset category to save these particular settings for future use.
- Name your preset.
- Click on the Create button.
- You can now find it in Presets under the User category.
- Click on the Save icon to save your photo.
If you have not purchased inPixio yet, you can do so here.