With inPixio Photo Maximizer you can enlarge your photos while maintaining clarity and sharpness.
- Launch inPixio Photo Maximizer.
- Click Open to choose a photo from your PC.
- On the right-hand side, you can see all the tools available for you to use: Crop, Maximizer, Adjustments, Tone Curves, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, Film Grain, and Presets.
- Click to expand the Maximizer option.
- In the dropdown, you can choose the setting that fits best. E.g., you can resize your image based on its width and height or megapixels.
- You can select the measurement from the list.
- Select the ppi resolution.
- You can see the final size of your photo in this window.
- You can also choose the maximizer algorithm from the dropdown list.
- Adjust the sharpness slider if needed.
- You can click on the plus icon next to Presets option to save and use all the adjustments later.
- Once you're happy with the result, click on the Save icon.
If you have not purchased inPixio yet, you can do so here.