What is the InPixio Community?
This forum is for any InPixio user. This is for people who want to become better using InPixio or working with photos and images in general.
Users can feel free to answer questions, share tips and provide insight into how using InPixio has improved their workflow.
What to do in the forum?
- Aks a question – If you need help with any features, troubleshooting tips, etc.
- Share your experience – Did you figure out a new time-saving tip? Did you find a new use for the InPixio tool? We all want to hear about it, so write it up for us.
- Provide feedback for InPixio – We want InPixio to be YOUR product. Hearing from you directly helps steer our development ship. Let us know how we can make InPixio better for you.
The InPixio Community Forum is broken into several topics each covering different themes. If you figured out a way around an error message, post that in Troubleshooting Tips. Is there something new you want to see in InPixio? If so, add it to the Product Improvement topics. By trying to keep posts in their relevant topic we can make sure everyone has an easy time browsing the forum.
You can see a full list of topics by clicking here:
We want you to know we encourage discussion. If you feel you have something to contribute to any post, don’t hesitate to leave a comment. We want to hear about YOUR experiences, even if someone else has already shared something similar.
Especially when it comes to Product Improvement. The more people that describe a similar workflow, the more likely we are to design that feature with your requirements in mind.
Each post and comment also lets you vote. If you don’t feel like leaving a comment, click on the up-vote to let us know you agree with this comment.
Our product team receives regular reports about the features requested and other suggestions left in the forum, so this is the perfect place to make sure you will be heard. Your feedback CAN help determine what features are worked on.
What not to do in the forum?
- Leave comments that don’t add value or information. You describing your experience adds value. You saying “+1” does not. You can use the up-vote feature to leave that kind of comment. Comments should be descriptive.
- Break the community guidelines. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with them. Posts or comments that violate these guidelines may be removed without notice.
- Try to remember we’re all people. Mean or trollish comments aren’t welcome in our forum. Everyone here is a person trying to get something done. Remember to remain professional and that anything you post here is easily Googleable with your name. As a rule of thumb, be nice.
- Promoting your business or linking to any app. If you want to discuss a partnership with you,please reach out to the appropriate department. Any posts of this nature will be immediately deleted.
La publicación no admite más comentarios.