We are regularly updating inPixio Photo Studio for more efficiency and reliability!
And this week we have released a new software version 10.4 that supports:
Optimization of internal processes
- Performance improvements
- Minor bug fixes
General optimization for better speed
- Optimized memory
Trustpilot platform implemented for more transparency
- Allow our customers to use inPixio with more confidence. Sharing experiences will enhance trust and win loyalty.
- Option to select between our 11 languages directly from the Loader window
Easy management of your applications, products, and services as well as your account:
- Reinforced security – password and email addresses management on the secure servers
- An offer of exclusive and personalized content
- Easy access to downloads and updates
- Management of multiple computers/end-points
- Easy reinstall following PC change or breakdown
- Free demos and trials
- Direct access to the Customer Support
The Library library for reading RAW files obtained from digital photo cameras has been updated:
Canon: PowerShot G5 X Mark II, G7 X Mark III, SX70 HS, EOS R, EOS RP, EOS 90D, EOS 250D, EOS M6 Mark II, EOS M50, EOS M200, EOS 1DX Mark III (lossless files only)
DJI Mavic Air, Air2, Osmo Action
Fujifilm GFX 100, X-A7, X-Pro3, X100V, X-T4 (uncompressed and lossless compressed only), X- T200
GoPro Fusion, HERO5, HERO6, HERO7, HERO8
Hasselblad L1D-20c, X1D II 50C
Leica D-LUX7, Q-P, Q2, V-LUX5, C-Lux / CAM-DC25, SL2, M10 Monochrom
Nikon D780, Z50, P950
Olympus TG-6, E-M5 Mark III, E-PL10, E-M1 Mark III,
Panasonic DC-FZ1000 II, DC-G90, DC-S1, DC-S1R, DC-S1H, DC-TZ95
PhaseOne IQ4 150MP
Ricoh GR III
Sony A7R IV, A9 II, ILCE-6100, ILCE-6600, RX0 II, RX100 VII
Also includes multiple smartphones
New creative content to provide even more possibilities to our users.
Here are our brand new home-made FACE MASKS which are easy to add to photos or portraits. These come in addition to our current cut-out objects.
New videos in English and French covering the most frequent questions raised by our users
Including our brand new second Webinar (available soon)!
Your InPixio Team
Please sign in to leave a comment.