COVID-19. Important update regarding customer support and CD delivery delays.
We prioritize the health and well-being of our employees and their families and our Support Teams are now working remotely. Please note that this may cause some potential delays in Customer Service Support and CD delivery delays. Rest assured, we're doing our best to continue to provide outstanding service to our customers and thank you in advance for their patience and understanding.
Together, we can take the following steps to slow the spread of COVID-19 by making a conscious effort to keep a physical distance between each other:
- avoid crowded places
- avoid non-essential community and cultural gatherings
- avoid handshakes
- keep a distance of at least 2 arms lengths (approximately 2 meters) from others, as much as possible
- limit contact with people at higher risk (for example older adults and those with other health conditions)
- wash your hands often
- cough and sneeze into your arm
- throw out used tissues right away
- clean and disinfect shared surfaces
- avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
Keep yourself and your relatives safe!
Please sign in to leave a comment.