In this article, we will show you how to add backgrounds.
You can find the instructions for the following software versions:
inPixio Photo Studio 12
- On the home screen choose the Remove Background mode.
- Choose the image you want to edit.
- Click on the Images section -> My backgrounds.
- Click on the plus icon. A Browse window will open allowing you to choose an image from your PC.
- The image will be added to My backgrounds section. If you want to remove it from the list, right-click on it and choose Delete this image.
inPixio Photo Studio 11
- Open an image in inPixio Photo Studio and go to the Background menu.
- Select Replace Automatically or Replace Manually, once the background is removed, please click Continue.
- Then go to - Image -> My images -> Add.
- A Browse window will open. Select the images you want to add as backgrounds and click Open.
The backgrounds will be saved in the program's database.
- You can click on the cross in the right upper corner of the image to remove it from the backgrounds list.