In this article, we will show you how you can replace a background using Sky and Background.
- Click on the Sky and Background Logo.
- Click on Edit.
- Click on Background to Erase.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag your cursor over the parts of the image that you want to remove.
You will see the preview window open. On the left you will see the original copy of the image. On the right side, you will see the part of the image that is kept.
- Click on the Background Logo.
- Choose the background you prefer from the list and click on it.
You can then make a few adjustments to adapt your image to the new background.
- Foreground color : Let you adjust the colors to best match the background.
- Scale : Let you adjust the scale of the sky by zooming in/out.
- Top/Bottom : Let you choose which part of the sky you want to keep.
- Left/Right : Let you choose which part of the sky you want to keep.
- Click on Save a Copy when you are done to save the modifications.