In this article, we will cover how you can customize your Workspace in inPixio Photo Studio 11.
By default, there is two workspace. The Easy on and the Advanced one.
- Click on the Customize Logo in the top right corner.
- Click on Easy to show the Easy Workspace.
You will see that you have less panels available.
- Click on the Customize Logo again to choose the Advanced workspace.
You will see that you have all the panels available.
You can also create a new preset to get only the panels that you need for a specific project.
- Click on the Customize Logo then click on Customize... .
A window will open.
- Choose the panels you want to have access to.
- Click on Create Preset.
- Name your preset then click Save.
Your preset is now saved.
You can some panels to an existing preset.
- Select the panels you want to add.
- Right-click on the preset and click on Update with current settings... .
You can also delete a preset.
- Right-click on the preset you want to delete.
- Click on Delete.