In this article, we will show you how you can remove objects using the Stamp Tool.
- Click on the Eraser Logo.
- Click on Edit.
- Click on the Brush Logo to use the Selection Brush.
- Hold down the left mouse button and drag your cursor over any object that you want to remove.
- Click on Erase.
Now that your object have been removed, you can see that not everything is perfect. You can use the Clone Stamp Tool to copy a part of the image to clone it to another part to make it look better.
- Click on the Clone Stamp Logo.
- Hold down the ALT key and left click on the part you want to use as a reference point.
Once you have chosen your reference point, you can drag your cursor. You will see a preview of what will appear when you hold down your left mouse button to past over the image.
When you hold down your left mouse button and drag your cursor, you will see that the reference point also updates.
You can change the reference point as needed.
- Click on Save a Copy when you are done to save the modifications.
You will now see your updated image.