This message appears if the program can't connect to our server. We recommend you to do the following:
1. Make sure that your internet connection is working. Check if you can view other websites in your web browser.
2. Check if any applications on your computer are preventing inPixio software from accessing the internet. If antivirus software and firewalls are installed on your computer, you may have to add inPixio to their list of trusted applications so that it can connect to the activation server.
3. If you're using a password protected proxy server:
- Go to System Preferences > Network > Advanced and open the Proxies tab.
- Select the Proxy server requires password option in the HTTP section of the tab and click OK.
- Launch the application and enter the serial number in the dialog that appears.
- A window with fields for the login and password to your proxy server will appear. Once you've provided the correct login and password, inPixio should be activated successfully.
In case the issue persists, please contact our technical support directly.