We suggest checking for software updates and consulting the user’s guide, knowledgebase(FAQ), or the online help installed with your program before contacting inPixio Technical Support.
Before contacting Technical support, please prepare the following information. The more info you provide, the more we can understand your issue and provide better service.
Basic required information
- A detailed description of the problem and under what circumstances it occurred.
- Reproduced steps
- Order ID number (Except Potential/Trial users)
- License key
- Your Product version number
- Your OS version
- Any warning messages that were displayed (take a snapshot of the entire screen)*
* Steps to take a screenshot:
- To take a screenshot, press the "Prt Scr" key on your keyboard when you encounter this error.
- Then go to [Start] > [Programs] > [Accessories] > [Paint].
- Paste the screen captured thereby pressing [Ctrl+V] or Alt+Edit+Paste.
- Save the file as a .jpg and then send it to us for analysis.
To contact our Technical Team please click HERE.