In this article, we will show how you can crop your photo using the inPixio web app.
You can access inPixio Online Photo Editor using this link - https://online.inpixio.com/
- Click the Choose an image or Open button to open your photo.
- You can also drag and drop your image in this window.
- Click on your photo to select it and the Image properties window will appear on the right.
- Select the Crop option.
- You can choose to retain the original ratio of your photo or set custom or any other preset ratio option.
- You can choose either landscape (horizontal) or portrait (vertical) orientation.
- You can move the crop frame when you hover over it and see the hand icon.
- You can change the size of your crop by dragging the corners of it.
- You can rotate your crop frame when you hover the mouse near the bottom center dot and see the curved arrow icon.
- Once you're happy with the crop settings, click on Done.