In this article, we will show how you can combine several images and add stickers to your photo to create a photomontage using the inPixio web app.
You can access inPixio Online Photo Editor using this link - https://online.inpixio.com/
- Click the Choose an image or Open button to open your photo.
- You can also drag and drop your image in this window.
- Open the Elements section.
You can add the following elements to your photomontage:
- Choose a sticker from the categories available - Shapes, Lines, Reactions, Arrows, Apple Store, Stickers, Social Media, Banners, Marketplaces, Emoji, Bubbles, Google Play Store, Ratings, and Discount.
- Click on the Show more button next to each category to expand the list of stickers.
- Click on the sticker or drag it to place it on your photo.
- You can change the color of some stickers once you place them on your photo.
- You can also change the outline, opacity, and shadow settings for your sticker.
- You can search for a stock image to add to your photomontage using the search bar.
- Click on the filter icon to specify the search.
- Click on the Add image button to browse your device and choose a photo.
- The image will be added to the list. Click and drag the image to place it on your photo.
- To create a cutout out of the image you can click on your photo and then click on the Remove Background button.
- You can move your image when you hover over it and see the hand icon.
- You can change the size of your image by dragging the white circles on the corners of it.
- You can rotate your image when you hover the mouse near the bottom center dot and see the curved arrow icon.
- Click on the Download button to save the photo to your computer.