In this article, we will show how you can change the background using the inPixio web app.
You can access inPixio Online Photo Editor using this link - https://online.inpixio.com/
- Click the Choose an image or Open button to open your photo.
- You can also drag and drop your image in this window.
- On the right-hand panel, click on the Remove Background button.
- Open the Background section.
You can choose to replace the background with the following:
- You can choose a color from the list provided.
- Click on the plus icon to expand the list of colors.
- Click on the multicolored square option to choose a custom color.
Stock image background
- Choose a background from the categories available - White, Podium, Marble, Beige, Nature, Photo Shoot.
- Click on the Show more button next to each category to expand the list of backgrounds.
- Search for a background using the search bar.
- Click on the filter icon to specify the search.
Your custom background
- Click on the Add image button to browse your device and choose a background photo.
- The image will be added to the list. Click on it to apply it as a new background.
- You can remove the image from the list by clicking on the three dots on the image.
- Then click on Delete this image.
- You can move your background when you hover over it and see the hand icon.
- You can change the size of your background by dragging the white circles on the corners of it.
- You can rotate your background when you hover the mouse near the bottom center dot and see the curved arrow icon.
- Click on the Download button to save the photo to your computer.