In this article, we will show how you can make a transparent background using the inPixio web app.
You can access inPixio Online Photo Editor using this link - https://online.inpixio.com/
- Click the Choose an image or Open button to open your photo.
- You can also drag and drop your image in this window.
- On the right-hand panel, click on the Remove Backround button.
- Open the Background section on the left-hand side and make sure that the transparent option is selected.
- You can move your cut-out when you hover over it and see the hand icon.
- You can change the size of your cut-out by dragging the white circles on the corners of it.
- You can rotate your cut-out when you hover the mouse near the bottom center dot and see the curved arrow icon.
- Click on the Download button to save the photo to your computer. A PNG file with a transparent background will be downloaded.