You can easily remove the background from multiple photos simultaneously using the batch mode in our Remove Background app.
- Open the app.
- Tap the Batch Mode option.
- Tap on Start Batch.
- Choose the images you want you want to edit.
The app will automatically detect and erase the background.
- You can choose the new background from the categories at the bottom.
You can tap on each image to reposition and resize the objects if needed.
- On the screen that appeared tap on the first icon to move the background and on the second icon to move and resize the object.
- You can drag the object to reposition it and pinch it to change its size.
- Click on the blue tick in the top right corner when you're done with the modifications.
- Click on the blue tick in the top right corner once again when you're ready to save the result.
- Tap Save Locally to save the photos to your phone.
- Tap Share if you want to upload the photos to social media.